Google
 

Friday, February 22, 2008

The official SF4 website just got updated!


The official SF4 Japanese website got updated today with the new characters trailer we have seen at AOU but this time it is a direct feed in all its HD glory.
The official website also has an announcement in Japanese that i am not sure what is it about but if i have to guess it is probably about the SF4 beta testing that is going on in japan between the 22nd and 24th of this month.

Check out the official SF4 website here

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I"m going crazy I keep losing bp for no reason everytime I get over or near to 2200 it drops me down randomly to 1900 something when I'm not even in network battle. I've tried 4 times hoping that the error would correct itself. I'm not losing battle either sometimes I'll win and drop down. This is maddening