Google
 

Thursday, April 23, 2009

Capcom unity interviews Daigo and Ino


A pretty fun to read interview of Daigo (the beast) and Iyo (the Dhalsim Japanese champion) from Capcom Unity, where they talk about Street Fighter IV in general.

From The interview:

Shino: What is it that keeps you playing SFIV? What’s so fun about it?

Iyo: Well, I could not win when I first started to play. I was so bad at it. 
So many good players who are also my friends I met through playing Capcom vs. SNK2 started to play SFIV. So I naturally got introduced to the game.  But it was October while all the other strong players had been playing since July. I started late. It’s not an excuse but I just could not win. So I started play more seriously. Definitely when I finally won though, I felt the joy. I’ve been enjoying the game ever since. You get to play with so many strong players, and that’s fun.

Daigo:  Like I said earlier, it’s just so great to have a large player pool. Even if a game is great, if you don’t have anyone to play with, then it’s just no fun. So, having the huge community like what it has is just a great fun factor.

Daigo: I do have to say that I’m impressed overall. It’s a whole brand new game with many more characters and very well balanced. It’s very good for the first installment of a brand new game. Normally, the first installment is bad, and the second one gets improved. And this is especially true for Capcom games. So, SFIV is a really well-done game. 

Iyo: Yeah, I can’t agree with him more.



source: Capcom Unity

5 comments:

Gamer K said...

I do agree with Daigo about the game being well made vs other SF games and that the online community gives the game a life span much longer than traditional fighting game. But I we would be in different about the balance of the game.

Anonymous said...

Since SFIV is balance, try to use vega, El fuerte, chun etc. please.

Anonymous said...

^
I agree with vega and el fuerte, but chunli??? come on!

Anonymous said...

酒店經紀酒店打工 酒店工作 酒店上班酒店兼差 酒店兼職打工兼差 打工兼職 台北酒店酒店應徵 禮服酒店 酒店 經紀 打工兼差

Super Bowl Commercials 2012 said...

Thanks for the post. It was very interesting and meaningful.
Super Bowl Commercials 2012| Money Talks|