- Replays (need i say more?)
- Revamped Online mode
- Level of competition is quite high
- Double blind selection in Championship mode
- The ranking up system is awesome
- Ability to save replays for xbox 360 version
- Some character balance changes (infinites are gone, Zangief lariat has new hitboxes, Fei's chicken wing has more frames)
- Champioship mode is not really a tournament mode
- The inability to save replays for the ps3 version (seriously this is one bad decision that will back fire)
- No character balance change list
- No changes to the netcode
- Still no lobbies (makes me a sad panda)
- The Replay Voting system for the Ps3 (seriously it is so bad its beyond belief. First you can only vote as goodm funny or awesome, second: the voting icons are in the middle in the screen and they are so annoying whith their sounds and number popping up it is really horrible and pointless. I will take the ability to save replays over the voting system anytime)
The championship dlc adition is definitly a welcomed addition to the online world of SF4. The competion is fierce and watching replays is awesome. The ranking system is really a huge plus. Despite minor nitpicks, like the lack of lobbies and the inclusion of the really bad voting systemon the ps3, the powerpack dlc is still an AWESOME free expansion, and i take this opportunity to Thank capcom for giving us a free dlc expansion pack. I guess we can all be happy now and stop complaining abt the costumes paid dlc, Right? right?
What do you guys think?