Google
 

Friday, June 19, 2009

SF blog Reviews Street Fighter Legends: Chun-li #3


Street Fighter Legends : chunli #3 was released last week. The comic is the the 3rd book of the 4 issues mini series revolving around chun-li’s early years.

Story: Chun-li and her partner Polin are on the trace of Shadaloo. Chun-li’s father Dorai is also trackingof the Criminal organzation with the help of his old friend Gen (who has the sf4 design in the book). It doesn’t take long for Sagat, bison’s henchman, to notice that Dorai might be a nuisance that needs to be dealt with.

The story telling in this issue is at its best. The story unfolds so smoothly that you do not notice the lack of chun-li the main character in the whole book. Dialogue is also well written and does not feel cheesy at all. Fans will also be happy to know that fan favorite movie star fei long makes an appearance as well as sf1 forgotten fighter Lee, who is Yun and Yang’s father in the udon comics universe.

Art : there is nothing i can say about Omar digan ‘s style that i havent mentioned in previous reviews. His art is dynamic, colorful and pure amazing. One particular fight sequence that i found myself checking over and over again is one that old man Gen brutally beating some gangbangers. The action is so detailed it might as well be animated. I really want to see Omar taking on the main series and see how wil do.



Closing Comment: Street Fighter Legends : Chun-li #3 is great ! the great storytelling of Ken Sui Chong mixed with the the amazing art of Omar dogan makes this book a must have for every Street Fighter fan.


Score : 9.5/10

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

I wish Chun-Li's legs looked that amazing in the actual game. Drool.

Chun-Li Son said...

Eh? In the game they're monstrously sized. Over 2/3 her body height and dwarf her arms. So you want them darker, as in pantyhose worn, and smaller? I guess I can understand that, plus only one of her 20 costumes has different colored legs/leggings worn this time:

http://tinyurl.com/nqb7da

Lee is Yun/Yang's father or uncle?

Anyone feel free to correct/confirm.

Anonymous said...

Yes, in this picture they are long and lean and beautiful. :)

Unlike in SF4, the game. Yuck.

strugler said...

@ chunli son

Lee is yun and yang's uncle in the games. But he is their father in the Udon comics world.

Shahryar said...

Damn, my local comic store doesn't have Street Fighter comics (I'd have to order them). My friend who lives in Laurel, MD w/ me went to Times square for a meeting yesterday and I asked him to stop by the comic store there to grab me Flash Rebirth #2 and grab me some new Street Fighter comics. Unfortunately they just had Street Figther Turbo vol 4 w/ cammy on the cover. I'd like to start by reading the start of the series.

The last street fighter comic I read was from a few years ago - the Street Fighter Volume 1 - 4. I still have the sakura ganbarus to read.

nike shoes said...

nike shoes
jordan shoes
nike dunks
nike air force 1
nike shox
nike shoes
nike shox
nike dunks
nike air force 1
nike shox
nike shoes
nike shox oz
nike shox nz
nike shox r3
nike shox r4
nike shox r5
nike shox tl

nike shox said...

nike Air Force 1
nike shoes
Jordan shoes
nike sb dunks
cheap nike Air Force 1
cheap nike shoes
cheap Jordan shoes
cheap nike sb dunks
discount nike Air Force 1
discount nike shoes
discount Jordan shoes
discount nike sb dunks
nike shoes
nike shox
nike dunks
nike air force 1
jordan shoes
nike shoes
nike shox
nike dunks
nike air force 1
jordan shoes

nike dunks said...

nike shoes
nike shox
jordan shoes
puma shoes
nike dunks
nike air max
nike air force one
timberland boots
ugg boots
nike shoes
nike shox
nike air force 1
nike sb dunks
puma shoes
nike air max
jordan shoes
ugg boot
jordan sneakers
timberland shoes
bape shoes
nike shoes
nike shox
nike dunks
nike air force 1
jordan shoes

Anonymous said...

A片下載 成人影片下載 免費A片下載 日本A片 情色A片 免費A片 成人影城 成人電影 線上A片 A片免費看

米蘭情趣用品 情趣用品 情趣 飛機杯 自慰套 充氣娃娃 AV女優.按摩棒 跳蛋 潤滑液 角色扮演 情趣內衣 自慰器 穿戴蝴蝶 變頻跳蛋 無線跳蛋 電動按摩棒 情趣按摩棒

season said...

Your article is very good.I like it very much.
Once upon a time, there was a mouse father.He wanted to marry his daughter to the greatest person in the world.But, who was the greatest person in the world?Oh!
puma ferrari shoes
cheap nike shoesThe sun! He must be the greatest person in the world.The mouse father went to talk to the sun."Hello! Mr. Sun.
puma shoes
ferrari shoes
I know you are the greatest person in the world.Would you marry my daughter?""What? I'm not the greatest person in the world. The greatest person is the cloud.If he comes out, I’ll be covered."
nike shox nz
Ugg Boots
The mouse father went to talk to the cloud. “Hello! Mr. Cloud. I know you are the greatest person in the world. Would you marry my daughter?”
nike 360 air max
nike shox shoes
“What? I’m not the greatest person in the world. The greatest person is the wind.If he comes out, I’ll be blown away.”
cheap puma shoes
puma drift cat
The mouse father went to talk to the wind. “Hello! Mr. Wind. I know you are the greatest person in the world.Would you marry my daughter?” “What? I’m not the greatest person in the world. The greatest person is the wall. If he comes out, I’ll be stopped.”
cheap nike shox
nike air max 360
The mouse father went to talk to the wall. “Hello! Mr. Wall. I know you are the greatest person in the world. Would you marry my daughter?” “What? I’m not the greatest person in the world. The greatest person is YOU, the mouse.” “The greatest person in the world is … mouse?” “Yes, the greatest person in the world is mouse. See? If mouse comes out, I’ll be bit!”
nike air max
pumas shoes
The mouse father was very happy. He finally knew mouse was the greatest person in the world. He would marry his daughter to the handsome mouse next door.
cheap jeans
cheap levis jeans
ed hardy jeans

Anonymous said...

酒店經紀酒店打工 酒店工作 酒店上班酒店兼差 酒店兼職打工兼差 打工兼職 台北酒店酒店應徵 禮服酒店 酒店 經紀 打工兼差