Google
 

Friday, July 10, 2009

Sakura anime short's English Transcript

Shippoyasha, a forum user over at Gametrailers.com, was kind enough to provide a full english transcript of the recently released Sakura Anime short by Studio 4c. enjoy!

Reporter: Miss Sakura, I don't think there's a girl that the media fawns over as much as you out there, so did you fight to become popular?

Sakura: eh?

Reporter: How many boyfriends?

Sakura: let's see..

Reporter: How are you related to Dan Hibiki?

Sakura: hrmmm..

Reporter: By the way, are you REALLY a high school girl?

Sakura: ahaha... no comment! I have no comment...

*Fight starts*

Sakura: Oh no...

*Flashback*

S I'm home!

Sakura: Finally back after 3 months away... Safely done with the training..

Sakura's Mom: Sakura, Kei says she wants to talk to you about something..

*Park*

After I graduate?

Kei: Yeah, everyone has that in mind nowadays. Did you think it over yet?

Sakura: Aiya~ I have a major problem on whether I'll be able to graduate or not...

Kei: But you have your martial arts to get into, right? We had so many dreams when were were kids.. But in the end, it seems impossible to reach those dreams. So we look for things that we can do.. I envy you for having your dreams, Sakura.

Sakura: It's not true! Kei-chan, you too..

*Sakura's Room*

Sakura: Dreams, huh? I wonder if my dreams will come true? I don't know about any of that.. I just run into my goals blindly, then realize that it's not what I made it out to be and then I fall and get depressed over and over again..

Sakura: But, but you see. I keep telling myself 'For sure, For sure!' to definitely reach my dreams. If I go hard at it, one step by one step, go beyond where I was since yesterday.. Isn't that right? Kei-chan?

*Press Conference*

Dan: You see, with my Saikyo-ryu (THE BEST STYLE), winning these matches is not a far-off-dream, but as easy as digging into my nose!

Reporter: I.. I see.. Then, Miss Sakura, what does it mean for you to fight?

Sakura: Eh?..

Dan: That is of course, to use the Saikyo-ryu to..

Reporter: Just what would that be?

Sakura: Yes, um.. It's to see what kind of future I can reach and grab hold of it!

9 comments:

FistfulOAwesome said...

Are you sure the first guy is a reporter? Because I'm pretty sure a real reporter could do a little research to find out that an apparently famous fighter is still in High-School.

Dan is still the Man.

Anonymous said...

29047126483369175 I play dofus Replica Watches for one year, I Replica Rolex Watches want to get some Replica Watch kamas to buy Replica Chanel Watches item for my character. So, I search "Replica Swiss Watches" on google and found many website. As Exact Replica Graham Watch the tips from the forum, I just review the Swiss Replica Watches websites and choose some Replica Montblanc Watches quality sites to Replica Cartier Watches compare the price, and go to their Replica Breguet Watches online support to make Replica Breitling Watches the test. And Last Chaos Gold I decide to use Replica BRM Watch at the end. And Tag Heuer Replica Watch that is the Replica IWC Watch beginning..

Anonymous said...

酒店經紀酒店打工 酒店工作 酒店上班酒店兼差 酒店兼職打工兼差 打工兼職 台北酒店酒店應徵 禮服酒店 酒店 經紀 打工兼差

Buy Zetia said...

Thanks for sharing your ideas. I was desperately waiting for such posts. I really appreciate your efforts and I will be waiting for your further writeups thanks once again

Clone Scripts said...

Such a wonderful post. I liked it.
Angry birds flash| airbnb clone| Clone Script|

wedding dresses said...

Thanks for sharing this with all of us. Every girl has her most beautiful moment in the life just when you wear your own wedding dresses in your wedding.You can visit our wedding dress shop.Cheap wedding dresses have good quality. You can find ball gown wedding dresses,mother of the bride dresses,mermaid wedding dresses,flower girl dresses,strapless wedding dresses,a line wedding dresses,plus size wedding dresses,column wedding dresses,beach wedding dresses,empire wedding dresses,tea length wedding dresses,bridesmaid dresses,cocktail dresses,evening dresses,prom dresses your dream. Get your wedding dress in our bridal shop. Finally,I hope you have a happy wedding.

wedding dress said...

I found a new online website,which offer
JSSHAN
JSSHAN Dress
Wedding Dress
Bridal Dress
Prom Dress
Evening Dress
Formal Dress
Ball Gown
Ball Dress
Party Dress
Club Wear
Club Dress
Homecoming Dress
Sweet 16 Dress
Cocktail Dress
Bridesmaids Dress
Bridesmaids Gown
Quincea?eras
Quincea?era Dress
Halloween Special Offer the dresses were fashional and amazing.

games unblocked said...

This is a great article. It gave me a lot of useful information. thank you very much.
kids games
friv
unblockedgames
un show mas

Mít Trang said...

I would like to thank you for your nicely written post
juegos.com
juegos de matar
jogos friv