Google
 

Thursday, August 6, 2009

Street Fighter themed table for Zen pinball!


Zen pinball is one of the best (if not the best) pinball game ever made. The game was a hit on PSN and really surprised everyone with its realistic physics and addictive gameplay.

The game creator, studio Zen, has announced over the playstation blog that a Street Fighter themed pinball table will be released for the game via DLC sometimes this month:

"To give you a little idea of what makes this table so unique, we’ve loaded it with all the iconic Street Fighter II characters that revolutionized the fighting genre, from Ryu, Ken, Chun-Li, and Guile to Sagat, Evil Ryu, Vega, Balrog and even M. Bison! The locations, missions, and even the tempo of the game capture the feel and look of the Street Fighter brand, so if you’re a fan of the franchise you’ll need to check this table out.
Right now we have a tentative release date scheduled for sometime in August 2009, so stay tuned to this blog, or check out the official ZEN Pinball site for more details. "

Consider me sold!

source: ps blog via kotaku

7 comments:

YouTube Addict said...

I wonder if this is the same table as the one on XBL. They should have tried to recreate the original SF pinball cabinet.

Jennifer Moore said...

Since I’m new to blogging, these articles are greatly appreciated; very useful and informative blog and every body must visit this blog. Feel free to check out my site exchange when you got time.

Sandy Davidson said...

I really liked your blog! You have some great content. Check out my blog and give me some feedback Please come visit my site sewer companies when you got time.

Anonymous said...

F*cking spammers/spambots.

Anonymous said...

29047126483369175 I play dofus Replica Watches for one year, I Replica Rolex Watches want to get some Replica Watch kamas to buy Replica Chanel Watches item for my character. So, I search "Replica Swiss Watches" on google and found many website. As Exact Replica Graham Watch the tips from the forum, I just review the Swiss Replica Watches websites and choose some Replica Montblanc Watches quality sites to Replica Cartier Watches compare the price, and go to their Replica Breguet Watches online support to make Replica Breitling Watches the test. And Last Chaos Gold I decide to use Replica BRM Watch at the end. And Tag Heuer Replica Watch that is the Replica IWC Watch beginning..

Anonymous said...

酒店經紀酒店打工 酒店工作 酒店上班酒店兼差 酒店兼職打工兼差 打工兼職 台北酒店酒店應徵 禮服酒店 酒店 經紀 打工兼差

wedding dress said...

I found a new online website,which offer
JSSHAN
JSSHAN Dress
Wedding Dress
Bridal Dress
Prom Dress
Evening Dress
Formal Dress
Ball Gown
Ball Dress
Party Dress
Club Wear
Club Dress
Homecoming Dress
Sweet 16 Dress
Cocktail Dress
Bridesmaids Dress
Bridesmaids Gown
Quincea?eras
Quincea?era Dress
Halloween Special Offer the dresses were fashional and amazing.