in her Latest blog post over at the SFIV dev blog, shizowa san answered some more fan questions regarding all things Street Fighter IV. and right at the end before finisheng her post the SF4 producer has this to say:
"I won't be talking about sequels!I will talk about it next week... but I forbid you from getting too excited. "
what do you guys make of this? shizowa has been known to mislead people before (remember that she promised us news about sf4 sequel in SBO09 and then she let us down?). Friday is not far off i guess we can wait and see. But i must stress, just as Shizowa did, we must not get excited otherwise we might be let down again.
Other interesting to note points she made about Street Fighter Iv were translated by adriasang and are as follows:
- An announcement will be made shortly regarding the release of a DVD for the recent Tougeki tournament.
- There appears to be some talk internally about a second national tournament. Nothing is set yet, but Shiozawa says she thinks people will come to regret it if they stop training just because Tougeki is over.
- Apparently there were some rumors that taunts make the CPU level go up. This is not the case.
- Asked about a possible Wii version of the game, Shiozawa responds "At present, I don't think there are plans for that... probably." What is up with that "probably" at the end, Shiozawa? You trying to start something?
- If you lost your play card and were wondering if there's something Capcom can do about it, Shiozawa says there isn't -- although, she adds that if she had powers like Rose, she probably could. She suggests sticking your card deep in your wallet next time.
what do you guys make of this?